This fantastic scale radio controlled replica from Heng Long looks great and is feature packed. The highly detailed finish adds to the realism and the included commander figure completes the model perfectly. The tank fires plastic BB Bullets and is the upgraded version with a built in real smoke generator and sound effects. Realistic sound effects including motor start-up, engine, machine-gun and cannonball when it fires a BB Bullet.
All functions of the RC tank are controlled from the included transmitter. The tank can go forward and backward at two different speeds and the real working tracks mean it can be rotated any way. The turret is also fully controllable and can be rotated as well as moving the gun up and down. The tank has working suspension for climbing over objects and up hills.
History; The real Tiger I was a German heavy tank used in World War II, produced from late 1942 as an answer to the challenge of facing the unexpectedly formidable Soviet armor encountered in the initial months of Operation Barbarossa. The Tiger I design gave the Wehrmacht its first main battle tank that was capable of using its most formidable piece of ordnance, the 88 mm gun, which had previously showed its convincing effectiveness against both aircraft and other tanks. The Tiger differed from earlier German tanks principally in its design philosophy. Its predecessors balanced mobility, protection, and firepower. The Tiger I represented a new German approach that emphasised firepower and armour at the expense of mobility.
SKUT3818-1ManufacturerHeng LongRadio Equipment2.4 GHzSpecifications
- Storage Capacity: 40 BB’s
- Length: 52 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Height: 20 cm
- Scale: 1:16
- Climbing Gradient: (Changeable on different road surfaces) Apr. 35-degree
- Built in realistic smoke generator
- BB shooting
- Infrared battle system
- Metal rock arm
- Adjustable tracks tension
- Highly detailed realistic model
- New 2.4Ghz version allows multiple tanks to be used in the same area without interference. Also gives better range and stability.
- Super chassis, realistic suspension system, rubber covered wheels, pre-assembled tracks
- A realistic commander is included
- Rotating turret
- Gun can be moved 30 degrees up and down
- Full control of tank movement – forward, backward, rotate left and right
- Realistic sound effects – motor start-up sound, Engine sound, machine-gun sound, Cannonball sound
- Adjustable sound
- 2000mah Ni-Mh Battery
Required To Use
- 8 x AA Batteries